As the seasons change and you prepare to store your favorite HANIA sweaters, we wanted to share some helpful tips to ensure they will be as good as new when you bring them out to wear next Fall.
Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
We attended the Copenhagen Fashion Summit 2017, where the Global Fashion Agenda called on fashion brands and retailers to sign a commitment to accelerate the transition to a circular fashion system. HANIA by Anya Cole has signed that commitment and have set the following targets for 2020. We will be reporting annually on our progress.
ACTION POINT 1 – IMPLEMENTING DESIGN STRATEGIES FOR CYCLABILITY
- By 2020, all new collections must first incorporate existing stocks by making use of at least 80% of them.
- By 2020, we will train all of our designers on sustainable and circular design principles.
- By 2020, 90% of our collection will be designed for reparability.
- By 2020, 70% of our collection will be designed for disassembly.
- By 2020, at least 60% of our collections will be made from mono fibres.
- By 2020, full details on care, reparability, and reuse will be available to consumers via our website and garment tags for all of our products to extend their life.
ACTION POINT 2 – INCREASING THE VOLUME OF USED GARMENTS COLLECTED
- By 2020, we will implement an online garment collection scheme, through which all of our products can be returned to be remade, or repurposed.
ACTION POINT 3 – INCREASING THE VOLUME OF USED GARMENTS RESOLD
- By 2020, we will offer our customers the opportunity to purchase pre-worn HANIA by Anya Cole clothes through our website.
Late last year HANIA by Anya Cole was honored to be a part of the very first TEDxFIT, and to have the chance to talk about Anya, our company, and how we're making ethical production a big part of our business model.
You can view the talk HERE.
End of Season Sale. 60% Off
Just in case you need something new for those last chilly days of spring, or want to catch these pieces before they are gone from the collection, now is the time to buy any of these selected Hand Knit cashmere accessories at 60% off.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Through March 5 only, in recognition of Rare Disease Day, HANIA by Anya Cole is offering this limited edition Graziella Snood Crochet Kit with your choice of 6 spring cotton/cashmere colors for $60.00*. All proceeds go to debra of America the leading U.S. nonprofit supporting research for treatments and a cure while providing free programs and services to those with Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB).
Email info@haniabyanyacole to order or for information.
*plus shipping, colors available while supplies last.